Tomorrow is my first day back at Uni, starting again in Year 2 of an adult nursing degree.
Someone asked me last week “What are you excited about going back?”
“Err nothing- just angry, grumpy and irritated”.
(Which means I’m getting anxious and I don’t do uncertainty very well.)
So apologies if I haven’t been interacting for a while but I haven’t been very good company.
On reporting this to someone who knows me pretty well she said how about being curious tomorrow. Yess! I can definitely do curious.
I know tomorrow will be fine nothing bad is going to happen and yes I’m going to be curious…
This blog recently received its first nomination/ award/ challenge ever! It’s call the Love/ Hate Challenge and I was nominated by The Barefoot Budget. Thanks for the nomination, I think! The Love/ Hate challenge is quite simple really, you just name 10 things love and 10 things you hate, then nominate other bloggers. Mine is a snapshot and reflects what is going on for me at the moment…
10 things I love:
- A cup of tea, especially decaffeinated Earl Grey ☕️
- A shower – I need this and a tea to get me going in the morning 🚿
- Radio 4📻
- Capturing the beautiful in an iPhone picture, see above.
- My support team. 🐾
- Stationery 📚✏️✒️📎📚
- Expressing myself, including blogging 😀 📝
10 things I hate:
- Mornings ⏰ However the pain is eased by a cup of tea and a shower ☕️ 🚿
- Christmas🎅 in particular the media hype, the unrealistic expectations 👪 and having to send a ridiculous number of Christmas cards.🎄
- iOS updates📱they eat your storage space and sometimes they kill your iPhone / iPad on which your whole life depends…
- Celery. I’ve tried, I don’t like the smell, taste or the texture 👅 The only good thing about it is the low calorie content.
- Not being heard. 😡
- People who don’t stop talking, see no.5. 🙉
- Aligning photos in my WordPress post 📐I’ve given up today and gone with emojis.
- People who steal your pens, especially doctors, never trust a doctor with your pen. 😷
- People who think rules are for other people. There’s a long list including using your mobile while driving, discussing your social life, in detail in the library (we’re back to 6 again!)…💣
- Eurovision Song Contest, what is that about? 👯💃👯💃
I won’t be offended if this is not for you but I need to nominate some bloggers to take up the challenge:
The Book Venom